This page contains links to various PyNe related material and members pages.
Member Countries and NTL Organizations
- Canada: CanmetENERGY, Natural Resources Canada.
- Denmark: Aalborg University Denmark
- Finland: VTT – Technical Research Centre of Finland.
- Germany: KIT – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- the Netherlands: BTG – Biomass Technology Group
- New Zealand: Scion – Scion Research Institute
- Norway: Rise Pfi AS , Norway
- Sweden: RISE – The Swedish Research Institute.
- USA: PNNL – Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- PyroKnown – get to know everything about fast pyrolysis. Here knowledge is shared in three ways: PyroWiki, PyroWebinar, PyroMovies
- Video of bio-oil production at Fortum in Joensuu, Finland.
- Video focusing on the fast pyrolysis process by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
Other Useful Links
- EERA Bioenergy – European Energy Research Alliance
- BETO – Bioenergy Technologies Office of the US Department of Energy.
- Ensyn Corporation – producer of renewable liquid fuels and renewable chemical products.
- EPSRC – The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK.
- Fortum – Future energy with bio-oil.
- IEA – General site of the International Energy Agency.
- ReShip – Renewable wood-based biofuels for shipping.
- SUPERGEN Bioenergy Hub – Delivering a diverse range of bioenergy research projects from fundamental science to engineering challenges, social responses to technologies, economic context and policy development.
- USDA Forest Service – Forest Products and Wood Utilization.
- USDA-ARS – Bioenergy Programme.
The projects below are legacy but the websites can still be viewed: