Advancing bioenergy through Pyrolysis, Hydrothermal Liquefaction and Solvent Liquefaction of Biomass
Latest News 29.12.2021:
Inside this Issue
Page 3: Development of analytical methods and standardization
Page 7: Early Development of the IEA Bioenergy Collaborative Activity on Biomass Liquefaction
Page 11:PyNe and IEA Bioenergy Task 34 – 25 years in numbers and figures
Round Robin Archive of the last 28 years is live now:
Direct Thermochemical Liquefaction (DTL)
Click on topics in this graphic to learn more about the principles of DTL.
As part of the IEA Bioenergy Agreement, the purpose of Task 34 is to:
- Develop Biofuel standards to support commercialization of DTL technologies.
- Validate and standardize analytical methods for thermally liquefied biomass
- Encourage exchange of information with our stakeholders
- Support technoeconomic assessment of biomass liquefaction technologies
In partnership, we want you to:
- Let us know about new challenges you see in liquefaction technologies: contact your country representative for opportunities to get involved
- Publish your research updates to the Pyrolysis/Liquefaction Community in the next PyNe newsletter
- Reach out to authors in PyNe newsletter to exchange data and establish new collaborations!