Advancing bioenergy through Pyrolysis, Hydrothermal Liquefaction and Solvent Liquefaction of Biomass
Round Robin Archive of the last 28 years is live now:
Inside this Issue:
Page 3: Sustainable cyclo-alkanes from fast pyrolysis oil
Page 6: Nature of bio-asphaltenes in hydrothermal liquefaction bio-crudes
Page 9: A novel approach for converting Black Liquor to advanced biofuel
Page 13: Advances in Fast Pyrolysis session of the Industry Track EUBCE 2021
Direct Thermochemical Liquefaction (DTL)
Click on topics in this graphic to learn more about the principles of DTL.
As part of the IEA Bioenergy Agreement, the purpose of Task 34 is to:
- Develop Biofuel standards to support commercialization of DTL technologies.
- Validate and standardize analytical methods for thermally liquefied biomass
- Encourage exchange of information with our stakeholders
- Support technoeconomic assessment of biomass liquefaction technologies
In partnership, we want you to:
- Let us know about new challenges you see in liquefaction technologies: contact your country representative for opportunities to get involved
- Publish your research updates to the Pyrolysis/Liquefaction Community in the next PyNe newsletter
- Reach out to authors in PyNe newsletter to exchange data and establish new collaborations!