Advancing bioenergy through Pyrolysis, Hydrothermal Liquefaction and Solvent Liquefaction of Biomass
Round Robin Archive of the last 28 years is live now:
Direct Thermochemical Liquefaction (DTL)
Click on topics in this graphic to learn more about the principles of DTL.
As part of the IEA Bioenergy Agreement, the purpose of Task 34 is to:
- Develop Biofuel standards to support commercialization of DTL technologies.
- Validate and standardize analytical methods for thermally liquefied biomass
- Encourage exchange of information with our stakeholders
- Support technoeconomic assessment of biomass liquefaction technologies
In partnership, we want you to:
- Let us know about new challenges you see in liquefaction technologies: contact your country representative for opportunities to get involved
- Publish your research updates to the Pyrolysis/Liquefaction Community in the next PyNe newsletter
- Reach out to authors in PyNe newsletter to exchange data and establish new collaborations!
Want to know more about Biofuels from Direct Liquefaction? Browse our information database.
Latest News 20.12.2022:
Inside this Issue
Page 3: Hydrotreated pyrolysis oil for marine application: fuel production and combustion performance
Page 8: Optimising catalytic fast pyrolysis of wood for the production of drop-in marine biofuels
Page 11: Long-term continuous hydroprocessing of hydrothermal liquefaction biocrude
Page 14: Valorization of eucalyptus, giant reed Arundo, fibre sorghum and sugarcane bagasse via fast pyrolysis and subsequent bio-oil gasification
Postal address responsible person:
Dr.-Ing. Axel Funke
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany